Thursday, February 10, 2011

Poems posted on Shelliewrites.com

Hi

I was asked to post a poem I wrote last October about Edgar Allen Poe...so it is on the website now, on the page you find if you click Read More under Writing Previews on the homepage.
Another poem from my volume, Journey to the Meaning of Love is also posted. Hope you enjoy them! My book is available for purchase through my website...or you can find it on Amzon.com.

Good news...a different poem from my book, Morgaina's Lament, was just published in the first issue of Poetica Victorian.

I'm now reading an interesting book, set in rural Georgia in the early 1930's. The reminisence of a young girl, this feels a lot like Harper Lee (To Kill A Mockingbird) and racism is clearly a theme, but definitely not the only one in "The Cailiff's of Baghdad, Georgia". This is a more complex journey and a very good example of the regional novel. Check it out! Author, Mary Helen Stefaniak.

No comments:

Post a Comment